Thursday, April 16, 2009

Personalized Wedding Guest Books

If you want the guests at your wedding to have something a little bit fun and different to sign, this personalized guest book is the perfect answer! It features photos of the bride and groom throughout the book, to make it completely personal. This is a great way to showcase the photos from your engagement portrait session. The guest book featured below was from an awesome engagement session I did in downtown Ft. Worth. The book turned out great!!


Photobucket


Below are details about the book and how to order:

Cost: $125.00

This high-quality, press-printed wedding guest book is completely customized with your own personal photos. Each page spread consists of a photo on the left side and a lined page (for guests' signatures) on the right side. The lined pages have 15 blank lines each. It measures 7"x7" square and has a customized hardback cover. The price includes the book with up to 10 pages. This includes a title page, and 9 complete spreads (9 photo pages on left, 9 lined pages on right). The front and back covers are customizable with photos/names/dates. If additional pages (beyond 10) are needed, they are $7 each.

If I have not photographed your engagement session, you would submit your photos* to me via email for the following:

* front cover
* back cover
* title page
* each inner photo page (the photo pages opposite the lined pages)

If you would like your photo pages to be customized with special quotes, you can submit that information along with the photo you want it to accompany.

I will take artistic license to design each photo page, and I will submit a digital proof to you for approval before printing.

Because this is a completely customized product, please allow 20 business days before book is completed and shipped to you via Priority Mail. Your shipping/handling charge in the US will be $5.95.

Please feel free to contact me by email with any questions about this book.
sara@saras-studio.com

Take a look at my engagement gallery on my website to see samples of engagement sessions I've had the pleasure of shooting.

www.Saras-Studio.com

*If I have not taken the photographs, the photos you submit must NOT be copyrighted. If they are professional photos, a copyright release is required.

1 comment:

  1. I had something like this done for my wedding and LOVED it! I thought it was so much better than just a traditional guest book. Two years later I still have it displayed in my living room

    (really I am just rying to enter to win a photo session, but all of the above is still true!)

    ReplyDelete