Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hey Seniors, Class of 2010...

it's not too late to get your senior portraits made! If you want fun, unique senior photography that suits your personality, let me know and we'll set up a session. The post below shows some examples of senior photography I have done recently. We can go on location to an urban area, a park, your home, just about anywhere you'd like. Think about what you might want, and give me a call or email.

If you'd like to take a look at the senior collections and pricing, you can open or save the following PDF file: Senior Pricing Information PDF . The senior session fee is $90 and includes 90 minutes of photography time.

If you have any questions, or are ready to schedule a session, give me a call at 817-781-6244 or shoot me an email at sara@saras-studio.com.

Enjoy your senior year, and I hope to hear from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment