Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Rebecca & Tim's Engagement Session

This past weekend I had the pleasure of photographing an engagement session for Rebecca and Tim. We managed to beat the heat by starting the session fairly early in the morning. The weather ended being really pleasant--and we were thankful for that! I've posted here a few of my favorite proofs--they're such a cute couple I just had to share. Next on the agenda is designing their wedding announcement using a photo from this session. I'll post that design once it's finished!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great week,

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful couple and beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Are you doing weddings yet? :)
    - Tracey Shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Can you do my engagement pics?! Laura Shepherd

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found this site via a friend's Facebook link.

    These are so beautiful! Wish our wedding had been so professionally done...

    This is me entering the contest:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the black and white shot!

    This is me entering the contest as well.

    ReplyDelete